Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Horrocks Girls

It has become a Horrocks girls tradition to get together once a year and have a girls weekend. During the time we are together we take pictures with all us girls.
This past September we all met up in Las Vegas for a weekend filled with fun and time together just sisters and mom. We try to do dinner and have as much fun together as possible until our next get together. I thought I would share the pictures we took this year, since they are so much better than last years!

Hope you Enjoy!!!!


5 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures!! How fun - I hope my sisters and mom can do something like this sometime :-)

erin said...

You are so pretty Ashley.

Christine said...

You all look so GREAT!
Happy (slightly late) birthday!

Coriander said...

Sounds like fun! What a pretty family!

Karmen said...

this looks like it was so fun!
I agree with Amber - I hope we do something like this eventually!