Friday, September 11, 2009

Alive & Well

Hello everyone! I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything to my blog and there is really has been quite a bit going on, so I have no good reason not to be posting. :( I was just sitting her at work thinking how badly I want to just go home and have this week over with, so I figured, why not......let's put a post up on my blog finally. It may make some people keel over from shock! :) I have a very strong desire to get caught up on all the major events that have taken place in our lives lately so that I can keep everyone up to date on all the new events that will be taking place in the near future! I will return soon, with more pictures and stories to share but until then just know I am alive and well! :)


This is a picture of Jackie, Cole and I last year at the San Diego zoo. Just figured some people would love to see how big Cole has gotten he is bigger now than in this picture! :)

3 comments:

{sara} said...

Can't wait to catch up! Who is Cole?

Karmen said...

It'll be good to hear from you again via blog! Is that picture from the day we all went to the zoo? It seems like the outfits are the same, haha!

Ashley said...

Karmen, that is the picutre of when we all went to the zoo, just thought it would be fun to put up there. I think I need to post more pcitures in my blog! :)