Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year


I was just thinking about New Year's resolutions and what my resolutions would be, if I will be able to stick to them or if I am going to make crazy ones that I know I can't stick too and I decided that instead of trying to make a bunch of resolutions for the new year, I needed to try and make some personal goals to work towards.


1) Build a stronger and more personal relationship with the Lord!

2) Show Jackie just how much I love her and how lucky I feel to have her as my life long companion!

3) Update the blog more often so that we have a record of our lives together and the joys and sorrows we experience.

4) make better decisions in my food choices.

5) Create a more physically active life for our family by setting an example and encouraging us to get up and get active.


They may seem a bit redundant, but they are the most important things in my life and they should be at the top of my list each and everyday of my life!

3 comments:

erin said...

yeah for new years and goals. you can do it!

Ally said...

These are wonderful and really, as you said - just more like priorities - realizing what really matters in life and the things we want to do more of...I like it!!!

Amber said...

Somehow I got out of the habit of checking your blog (hmm maybe due to lack of posts :-) ha ha) and I had 3 to catch up on! It is always good to set priorities - how would we strive for something if we didn't articulate what we wanted to strive for :-) Placing our relationship with God first is key and thankfully He truly knows what is best for our lives :-) Happy 2010!!