Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Family

I'm soooo excited family is coming to visit! Jackie's sisters Debbi and Mary will be flying into LAX this Friday and will be here until next Friday! We absolutely love when family comes to visit and we are able to spend time with them. Life is too short not to spend as much time with family as you can. Last time Mary came to visit was July of 2008 and Debbi hasn't made a visit in quite a few years. I love being able to spend time with sisters and enjoy all the fun stuff we end up doing while they are here.

Also, my Auntie Wendy is driving down from Utah this Friday for the long weekend and will be staying with my mom. I believe she is bringing her granddaughter with her and we will be able to have a girls days on Saturday. I don't remember the last time my Auntie Wendy came down, but it sure is nice to know that family wants to come visit!!!

And for any family out there that reads this blog... our doors are always open!!! We don't have a large house, but it is always available and open to anyone that wants to come down to California! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I know you will all have fun!! I know my mom is excited to be there too. I hope for a chance to come visit someday also :-)

Ashley said...

You are welcome anytime you want Amber! We have the room and we are so close to the beaches and all the attractions. Just let us know! :)