Monday, March 29, 2010

My Brother Brandon

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything and I know I still need to post about the visit from Jackie's sisters Debbie and Mary, hopefully before Glori comes out to visit later this week, but I had to take a moment and brag about my big brother!

My brother Brandon has had a love and passion for cooking for as long as I can remember. He went to the Culinary Institute of America in New York and graduated top of his class. Then he moved to Texas to work for the owner of Six Flags, Texas in one of his restaurants for many years. He has worked with several different prominent people in his career but has always had the dream of one day opening his very own restaurant....

Well, on May 2, 2010 that dream will finally become a reality. For more than a year now, my brother has been faithfully working towards getting his first restaurant up and running, with many detours and roadblocks along the way. Nothing has deterred him and I believe all those detours and road blocks have made him even more persistent to reach his goal! I am so very proud of him and excited for him to begin a new journey in his life! Congratulations Brandon!!!

Jackie and I are very much looking forward to flying out to Dallas with all of my family for the grand opening!

1 comment:

Karmen said...

sounds like it would've been such a fun trip! - hope it was! Congrats to your brother, that is really neat!